Coleslaw BBQ Burger Recipe with Cowboy Kisses
Are you looking for a delicious and unique burger recipe to try out at your next BBQ? Look no further than the Coleslaw BBQ Burger with Cowboy Kisses! This recipe combines the classic flavors of a beef patty and bacon with the tangy crunch of coleslaw, all topped off with a BBQ sauce that will have your taste buds singing. And the added kick of candied jalapenos will make it even more delicious.
- 1 classic beef patty
- 1 milk bun
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 1 jar of Silver Tongue Foods 'Pickled Zucchini'
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 2 slices of bacon
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2-3 Silver Tongue Foods 'Cowboy Kisses' candied jalapenos, diced
- Start by preparing the coleslaw. In a medium bowl, combine the shredded cabbage, grated carrot, and diced red onion.
- Take a jar of Silver Tongue Foods 'Pickled Zucchini' and use the juice from the jar to make the coleslaw sauce. Add 1 tbsp of mayo, 1 tsp of mustard and mix well. Set aside.
- Cook the bacon in a pan over medium heat until crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside on a paper towel to remove excess grease.
- Cook the beef patty in the same pan over medium heat for about 4 minutes per side or until cooked to your liking.
- While the patty is cooking, toast the milk bun in the oven or on a grill.
- Once the patty and bun are cooked, it's time to assemble the burger. Spread the BBQ sauce on the bottom bun, place the cooked patty on top of the sauce.
- Add the coleslaw on top of the patty and place the crispy bacon on top of the coleslaw. Then add the pickled zucchini slices and couple of pieces of Cowboy Kisses.
- Finish off the burger by placing the top bun on and enjoy!
This Coleslaw BBQ Burger with Cowboy Kisses is sure to be a hit at your next BBQ. The tangy and crunchy coleslaw pairs perfectly with the juicy beef patty and smoky bacon, all brought together by the sweetness of the BBQ sauce. The Silver Tongue Foods 'Pickled Zucchini' and 'Cowboy Kisses' candied jalapenos adds a nice touch of flavor and texture. It will give your burger a nice kick of heat. Give this recipe a try and see for yourself why it's a crowd-pleaser.