Raspberry White Choc Baked Oats Recipe
If you're looking for a healthy and delicious breakfast or dessert option that's also gluten-free and high in protein, then this recipe for raspberry white choc baked oats is just what you need. It's a simple and easy-to-make recipe that's packed with flavor and nutrients.
To make this recipe, you'll need just a few ingredients, including oats, banana, coconut flour or protein powder, baking powder, milk, and a tablespoon of Silver Tongue Foods Raspberry Jalapeno jam. Simply mix all of the ingredients together until combined, then pour the batter into a baking dish and top it with crushed white chocolate and fresh raspberries.
Bake the oats in the oven for 15 minutes at 180C until they are golden brown and cooked through. The result is a warm and delicious bowl of baked oats that's bursting with the sweet and tangy flavors of raspberries and white chocolate.
Not only is this recipe a tasty treat, it's also a healthy option that's high in protein and fiber. The oats and coconut flour or protein powder provide a good source of complex carbohydrates, while the raspberry jam adds a boost of vitamin C and antioxidants.
This recipe is perfect for a quick and easy breakfast or as a dessert that's both satisfying and guilt-free. So why not give it a try and enjoy a delicious and healthy start to your day?
40g Oats 1/2 Banana 20g coconut flour or protein powder 1/2 tsp baking powder 60ml milk of your choice 1/2 tbsp of Silver Tongue Foods Raspberry Jalapeno jam
Toppings: 5g crushed white chocolate Fresh Raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 180C and grease a baking dish.
- In a bowl, mash the banana and mix it with oats, coconut flour or protein powder, baking powder, milk, and Raspberry Jalapeno jam until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Top the batter with crushed white chocolate and fresh raspberries.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the oats are golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your warm and delicious bowl of raspberry white choc baked oats.
Note: You can also make this recipe ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for a quick and easy breakfast option throughout the week. Simply reheat in the oven or microwave when ready to enjoy.